- In the 21st-century people is tech-savvy. And in the next 5 – 10 years 5 times more people that on today will be available in the virtual or digital world. Where are you today? Where will you be tomorrow? Its totally depends on you. You should know how to earn money or how to make money online for beginners.
- For most people, making money online would be an absolute dream come true. If they could find a way to make money with a website or some other online venture.
- In today’s COVID 19 pandemic situation millions have lost their jobs in the world. What next? Remember one thing “You change, your time will change”. People are locked out in their home for months now. What about their earnings, how will they feed their family. Start a real or digital way to make money from home.
- The crazy thing is, earning money online is not rocket science. I have been doing it for past 5 years now with my website Startupfinances.in. I also know thousands of other people who are earning money online their own way with websites, courses, or unique marketing strategies.
1:- Become a Freelancer
- Freelancing ? have you heard about this? Of course, you did, but you have not thought about it. it has always been a popular way to earn money online. There are several websites offering freelance tasks or projects for people with different skills. All you need to do is to create an account, browse through the listings, and apply for the task that suits you.
- Some websites let you create a personal listing with the details of your skillset, so that interested clients can contact you directly. Outfiverr.com, freelancer.com.. etc, You will only be paid once you successfully complete the given task and it has been approved by your client.
- This may even mean revising the work several times unless the requirements of your clients are not met. Some sites may ask you to set up a PayPal account, as most clients prefer to make payments through it.
2:- Starting your own website
- Have you ever thought of owning your own website? This is the time – there is enough material available online to help create your own website. This includes choosing the domain, hosting, templates, layout and the overall design for your website. Some websites do this on your behalf, Once ready to service the visitors with the relevant content.
- Sign up for Google Adsense or any other ad campaigns, which when appear on your website and clicked on by visitors, help you make money. The more traffic you get on your website, the more will be the potential for higher earnings. You can easily earn through sponsorships, paid promotions and advertisements.
3:- Affiliate marketing
- You have started your website and running, you could opt for affiliate marketing by allowing companies to insert web links on to your site. This is like a partner program. When visitors on your site buy products or services by clicking on such links, you earn a commission from that.
- It is also a type of performance-based marketing. You can learn affiliate marketing through any social platforms, absolutely free.
4:- Online tuition classes
- If you are an expert in a particular subject, you can earn by tutoring people online. Online tutoring provides a means to connect online with students of all ages, across the country to provide homework help and tutoring in the subjects for which you have demonstrated expertise.
- You can sign up on websites like Vedantu.com, MyPrivateTutor.com, BharatTutors.com, tutorindia.net as an online tutor by creating a profile, and listing the subjects or classes you want to teach, how much experience you have, what your qualifications are, etc. Some of the platforms may offer flexible and convenient time to work as an online tutor. This is one of my favourites.
- Most platforms follow this process- they ask you to apply by filling a simple form, after which a teaching demo will have to give their experts. If you are selected, documentation and profile creation will be done, followed by training and induction webinar. Once you attend the webinar, you will be listed as a teacher and will get your online sessions to conduct.
5:- Social media management
- While interacting with friends and strangers, social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram can be used to make money. Companies and brands pay social media influencers to further boost the popularity of their products.
- With lots of competition around and the constantly shortening of attention time of online viewers, creativity is very crucial to create posts, videos etc that can go viral quickly and enhance the brand value.
- Remember, social media needs dedicated time and energy to stay relevant. Hence, you need to share posts regularly and interact with your followers on a regular basis.
6:- Web designing
- Many business owners are not tech-savvy but they want a website of their own. People with skills especially related to websites, domain, Hosting.. can help small businesses set up their own websites and teach them how to earn from it. Coding and web designing are the ingredients in setting up websites.
- Further, websites need maintenance and may require frequent updates, which may add to the revenue. Depending on the client and job, a single project can give you anywhere between Rs 15,000 and Rs 2 lakh.
7:- Content writing
- Content writing is the process of planning, writing and editing web content, especially for digital marketing purposes. It can be writing blog posts and articles, scripts for videos and podcasts, as well as content for specific platforms.
- This can also be started through freelancing for the beginners. Online platforms can be a good starting point. Depending on the quality of the articles, one gets paid.
- One may be asked to work upon articles with specific keywords and length of the article as well. Develop a niche in your area of expertise and build strength in that domain to increase the profit.
8:- Blogging:- One of my favourite
- Mostly starts with a hobby and passion after which blogging becomes a career option for many bloggers. There are two ways to start a blog: you can either create a blog through WordPress or Tumblr, with no investment, or you can go for a self-hosted blog. In that case, you will have to invest and spend money on the domain and hosting space that can cost you between Rs 3,000-Rs 5,000 a year.
- Self-hosted blogs have an added advantage that it allows you to customise elements and functionality of your website. In the case of the former, you need to make peace with the tools and plug-ins made available by the service provider. You can monetise the blogs through ads, product reviews, and so on.
9:- Start your own YouTube channel
- If you are not comfortable in writing your thoughts and point of view through blogs and content writing, use of your camera to create a video. Create your YouTube channel, upload videos and start monetising them.
- Choose a niche category or subject that you want to make videos get started, but make sure the topic should be of your interest and will gain interest from people. Everything from cooking tips to political debates can find many takers on YouTube.
- You have to create a YouTube channel, which works on a similar model as a blog. As you make your channel popular and the number of subscribers grows, so will your earning. The payment one gets is based on every thousand views and the ads run before and in between the presentation.
10:- Selling your products online
- This is day by day trending nowadays. As the spread of COVID 19 people are spending more time in the digital world. This is a great opportunity for all the influencers and content writers.
- If you want to sell products online, you can by creating your own website or by becoming a reseller on existing platforms. As there’s a lot of competition and several existing websites in place already catering to this market, an attempt to create a niche in terms of products may be considered.
- Or, you can use the platform such as Amazon, Flipkart to sell or write reviews about the product, which can increase reach and visibility through affiliate marketing.
How to save money? How to increase bank balance with low income?November 30, 2020